PROF. O.M. ANIZOBA
Prof. Obed Moujekwu Anizoba (A.K.A Ozonwa) a standard six distinction candidate in1958 is from Umuube Umuanu Nibo, Awka South L.G.A of Anambra State, Nigeria. He graduated from the University of Ibadan, and worked as an Education officer 2 with the Federal Ministry of Education and was posted to TTC Igbagu Abakaliki, Ebonyi state to train teachers for UBE programme, from 1976 - 1978, and also St. Monica TTC Ogbunike.
He taught in the Anambra state college of Education Awka from 1979 to 1972 and transferred his services to the then Anambra state University, which is now Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and retired as a Professor in June, 2012.
Prof. Anizoba, a prolific writer who majored on primary and secondary texts has about 32 books to his credits, excluding journal articles, book chapters and translations.
DR. A.O ANEDO
Ọnụkwube Alex Alfred Anedo specializes in SINO/AFRO cultures and lectures at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria. He has also taught at Amanasa Primary School, Igbariam; Metropolitan College, Onitsha; Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri and Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe all in Nigeria.
He holds the following University degrees: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in African Culture & Civilization; Master Degree. (M.A.) in African Culture & Civilization; Master Degree in Chinese Culture & Anthropology (M.A.Chinese Phil); Bachelor of Arts Degree (B.A.Ed.) in Education, Igbo & Linguistics; Nigerian Certificate in Education (N.C.E), in Igbo & Religious Studies, and Ordinary National Diploma, (OND) in Chinese studies, He studied at the following Institutions of higher learning: Anambra State College of Education, Awka (ASCEA), Nigeria; University of Nigerian, Nsukka (UNN), Nigeria; Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU), Awka, Nigeria, & Xiamen University (XIADA), Xiamen, Fujian Province, People's Republic of China.
He has written over sixty Journal articles and books some of which are "Afa": The Mouth-Piece of the Unseen; The Impact of Guanxi on the Industrial Growth of China (all published in Germany), Ekwutosị, Agwọ na Ihe O Loro, Ọkụkọ Nyụọ Ahụrụ, Ndehie N'ide Asụsụ Igbo and Lisa & Sandy. Ọnụkwube Anedo is the founder and chairman of Igbo Scholars Forum and Editor-in-chief of The Ideal International Journal, Ekwe International Journal & Igboscholars International Journal.His interest is in the collection and preservation of African (Igbo) medical herbs, barks & roots.
MEMBERS OF IGBOSCHOLARS FORUM, NIGERIA
· Mrs. Oluchi Nebolisa
· Maazi Ekwenze Aaron Chira
· Dr. Onukwube Alex Alfred Anedo (Chairman)
· Rev. Bro. Dr. Charles Ogbuchukwu Okeke
· Dr. Samuel Enyinnia Ikokwu
· Dr. Friday Ogbuehi
· Mr. Ndubuisi Ahamefula
· Chimezie Okoye (Secreatry)
· Dr. Lucy Mgbemgasha Apakama
· Dr. Viola Chinenye Edeze
· Dr. Ben Igbokwe
· Opara, C.D.
· Mrs. C.E. Oparah
· Dr. Patrick Enoch Nmah
· Dr. Ebele Ojukwu
· Dr. C.N. Chijindu,
· Mrs. Anthonia Chinyere Ephraim-Chukwu,
· Dr. Chinenye Anthonia Ezema
· Mrs. Harriet Nwando Okoye²
· Dr. I O. Anyabolu
· Dr. Patricia Ogugua Anwuluorah
· Dr. Jude ChinwubaAsike
· DR. A.OACHU,
· Mrs. Nkechi J. Obodoeze
· Dr. Obiageli Theresa Nsolibe
· Ikeokwu, Enyinnaya Samuel
· Mr. Chinedu Ezebube
· Mrs. Florence Ọlachi Okere,
· Uchenna Stella Okwara
· Mr. Princewill Uzochukwu Anyanwu
· Dr. Rosemary Chioma Ayozie
· Dr. Nneka C. Njoku
· Dr. Oluchi Stephanie Onuabuobi
· Mrs. Maria U. Anumudu
· Dr. Faith Chioma Onuoha
· Mr. Ndubuisi Ogbonna Ahamefula
· Dr. Chioma Rosemary Ayozie
· Dr. Chinwe Nwabuaku Chinwuba,
· Mrs. Harriet N. Okoye,
· Barr. Mrs. Roseline N. Ewelukwa,
· Mrs. Chinwendu E. Oparah
· Mrs. Uchenna Stella Okwara
· Mrs. Olachi Florence Okere
· Mrs. Nkechi J. Obodoeze
· Dr. Gerald Iheanyichukwu Oguike
· Agu Basil Obiorah
· C.D. OPARA,
· ONWUBIE, B.C.
· Dr. BENEDICT NKEMDIRIM IGBOKWE
· JUDITH CHINURUEKPEREM EZEJI (DCPB)
· Nkechi C. Rotimi
· Sabina C. Onwuasoanya
· Innocentia Chinwe Ahumaraeze
· Anedo Edith Ngozi
· EZE, PEACE-VAL. C
· Prof. Cecilia A. Eme
· Dr.Benjamin I. Mmadike
· Dr. Ogochukwu Roseline . Ifeka
· Pauline C. Nwizu
· Onyemaechi Chinyere B.
· Dr. Chiamaka Ngozi Oyeka
· Dr. Friday Ifeanyichukwu Ogbuehi
· Dr. Mbanefo S. Ogene
· Dr. Purissima Egbekpalu, sjs
· Dr. Obiora Eke
· Dr. Aloy Nnamdi Obika
· Dr. Gloria.Nkeiru Egwuonwu-chimezie.
· Ms. Nneoma Udeze
· Dr. Uche Onyekwee Chizaram
· Dr. Stella Ogechukwu Agwuna
· Dr. Ifeyinwa C. Isidienu
· Dr. Chinedu Nnaemeka Mbalisi
· Stephen Chukwuma Alumona
· Chiemela A. Okeke
· Goodnews Chinasa Ihezuonu
· Dr. Felista Chidi Akidi
· Dr. JoeBarth C. Abba
· JOY .E. AMAECHI
· Dr. Nicholas Chielotam Akas
· Dr. WALTER G. EMEROLE
· IGWE, SAMUEL IZUCHUKWU
· CHINYERE J. ANIDOBE
Dr. Mrs. Lizzy Anizoba Department of English and Litrature, Paul University, Awka - Nigeria
Prof. Sam Uzochukwu Department of Linguistics, African & Asian Studies, University of Lagos Nigeria
Prof Sheng Jia Department of Chinese Culture & Anthropology, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian Province, P. R. China
Prof Yuhua Ji Department of English language & Linguistics, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian Province, P. R. China
Prof B. Okolo Department of Languages & Linguistics, University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria
Dr. Gamini Ranasinghe Department of Archeology & Anthropology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
Prof. Paul Oguguo Department of Philosophy, faculty of Arts, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria
Dr Babette Zoumara Bank for Seeds and Solar Energy, Atlanta, Georgia, United, States of America
Rev. Bro. Dr. Charles Ogbuchukwu Okeke Department of Religious Studies Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, Anambra State, Nigeria
Prof. Ikokwu Enyinnia Department of Linguistice, Igbo & Other Nigerian languages, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
©Igbo scholars' forum, Nigeria 2018
Members of Editorial Board
- Onukwube Alex Alfred Anedo (Editor-in-Chief) Ph.D. (African Culture & Civilization); M. A. (African Culture & Civilization); M.Phil. (Chinese Culture & Anthropology); B.A.Ed. (Ed/Igbo/Linguistics); N.C.E. (Igbo/Religion); Diploma in Chinese Studies. Senior Lecturer, Nnamdi Azikiwe Umniversity, Awka; Visiting Senior Lecturer, Department of Linguistics
- Rev. Bro. Dr. Charles Ogbuchukwu Okeke Ph.D; M.A. (ATR), B.D (Theo); B.Phil, PGDE, Dipl (Italian & French), Head of Department, Relious Studies, Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, Anambra State, Nigeria
- Gamini Ranasighe Ph.D
Department of History & Archeology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Sri-Jayewardenepura,
- Ikokwu Enyinnia Samuel
Ph.D, M.A; B.A.
Department of Linguistice, Igbo & Other Nigerian languages, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
- Friday Ogbuehi
Ph.D; M.A. B.A Department of Religion, Trinity Theological College, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria.
- Ndubuisi Ahamefula
M. A.; B. A.
7. Chimezie Okoye B.A. (English) Secretary, Igboscholars Forum, Nigeria. Besing Books, No. Wisdom Avenue, Suleja, Niger State.