IGBOSCHOLARS INTERNATIONAL OF IGBO SCHOLARS FORUM, NIGERIA VOL.12, NO.1,
CALL FOR PAPERS
IGBOSCHOLARS JOURNAL OF IGBO SCHOLARS FORUM Nigeria calls for well researched papers from authors in areas that borders on Igbo in relation to other people's cultures. We welcome articles or proposals from all perspectives and on all subjects pertaining to Igbo, Igbo/African people's and others' relations on Public policy, Language, Religion, Philosophy, Education, Medicine, History, Economy, Sociology, Culture, Engineering, Business relations, Comparative politics, strategy and environment, etc. Submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com or send two hard copies of your papers to any of the editors. Referencing style is MLA or APA. The Journal wishes to publish the results of her researches annually.
Onukwube Alex A. Anedo Editor IGBO SCHOLARS FORUM NIGERIA Department of African & Asian Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State - Nigeria Phone:+2348037859249,+2348149225739 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; web: https://wwwigboscholarsforum.com.ng
Vol.12. No.1 July, 2019 ISSN: 2476-843x
FROM EDITORIAL DESK
Igboscholars International Journal is one of the brain children of Igbo Scholars Forum born out of the zeal to get the young Igbo scholars together so as to start thinking like Igbo sons and daughters through paper publications, meetings and symposia. As a matter of fact, Igbo Scholars Forum was founded by Dr. Onukwube Alexander Alfred Anedo and born at the launching of a festschrift in honour of their life patron, Prof. Obed Muojekwu Anizoba (Ozonwa) on the 15th day of December, 2012. In his kind gesture, Prof O. M. Anizoba therefore established a website https://www.igboscholarsforum.com.ng for them to use in telling the world who the Igbo people are, about their life, what they believe in and their relationship with people and other cultures of the world outside theirs. Other journal outlets through which this Forum wants to let Igbo people and their culture out to the world are Ideal International Journal and Ekwe International Journal which is solely written only in Igbo language.
Onukwube A. A. Anedo, Ph.D.
Disclaimer of Warranties
In no event shall Journals of Igbo Scholars Forum, Nigeria be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the articles or other material derived from the JISFN, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability.
This publication is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
While every effort is made by Journals of Igbo Scholars Forum, Nigeria to see that no inaccurate or misleading data, opinion or statements appear in this publication, they wish to make it clear that the data and opinions appearing in the articles and advertisements herein are the responsibility of the contributor or advertiser concerned. Journals of Igbo Scholars Forum, Nigeria make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, availability, or validity of the data or information in this publication or of any other publication to which it may be linked.
1. Dr. Mrs. Lizzy Anizoba Department of English and Literature, Paul University, Awka - Nigeria 2. Prof. Sam Uzochukwu Department of Linguistics, African & Asian Studies, University of Lagos Nigeria 3. Prof Sheng Jia Department of Chinese Culture & Anthropology, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian Province, P. R. China 4. Prof Yuhua Ji Department of English language & Linguistics, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian Province, P. R. China 5. Prof B. Okolo Department of Languages & Linguistics, University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria 6. Dr. Gamini Ranasinghe Department of Archaeology & Anthropology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri-Lanka 7. Prof. Paul Ikechukwu Oguguo Department of Philosophy, faculty of Arts, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria 8. Dr Babette Zoumara Bank for Seeds and Solar Energy, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America 9.Prof. Mrs. Evelyn Ezinwanne Mbah Department of Linguistics, Igbo & Other Nigerian languages, Faculty of Arts, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria 10. Dr. Lucy Mgbemgasha Apakama Department of Nigerian Languages, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria 11. Dr. Nnamdi Obika Department of Englis language and Literature Madonna University Okija Campus Anambra State 12. Dr. Donatus Epuchie Department of Linguistics, Igbo and Other Nigerian Languages Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri Imo State Nigeria
Members of Editorial Board
1. Onukwube Alex Alfred Anedo (Editor-in-Chief) Ph.D. (African Culture & Civilization); M. A. (African Culture & Civilization); M.Phil. (Chinese Culture & Anthropology); B.A.Ed. (Ed/Igbo/Linguistics); N.C.E. (Igbo/Religion); Diploma in Chinese Studies. Senior Lecturer, Nnamdi Azikiwe Umniversity, Awka; Visiting Senior Lecturer, Department of Linguistics, Igbo & Other Nigerian languages, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
2. Rev. Bro. Charles Ogbuchukwu Okeke Ph.D; M.A. (ATR), B.D (Theo); B.Phil, PGDE, Dipl (Italian & French), Head of Department, Relious Studies, Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, Anambra State, Nigeria
3. Enyinnia Samuel Ikokwu Ph.D, M.A; B.A. PGDE.(JOS). Specialist in Igbo Literature & Stylistics Department of Linguistice, Igbo & Other Nigerian languages, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
4. Friday Ifeanyichukwu Ogbuehi Ph.D; M.A. B.A Department of Religion, Trinity Theological College, Umuahia, Abia State, Nigeria.
5. Deacon Ndubuisi Ogbonna Ahamefula B. A. Linguistics M. A. Linguistics,Department of Liguistic, Igbo & Other Nigerian languages, University of Nigeria Nsukka
6. Chinenye Viola Udeze Ph.D;(African Culture & Civilization), M.A.; B.A.Ed/Igbo/Lin Department of Nigerian Languages, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria 7.Chimezie Okoye B.A. (English) Secretary, Igboscholars Forum, Nigeria. Besing Books, No. 9 Wisdom Avenue, Suleja, Niger State. 8. Ben Nkemdirim Igbokwe B.A. M.A. Ph.D. (NAU) African Culture & Civilization, School of General Studies, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
©Igbo scholars' forum, Nigeria 2019